1. Fan, J. & Zhang, L. F. (2014). The role of perceived parenting styles in thinking styles. Learning and Individual Differences, 32, 204-211.
2. Fan, J. & Zhang, L. F. (2014). The role of learning environment in thinking styles. Educational Psychology, 34(2), 252-268.
3. Fan, J. (2013). For the sake of children, should we get divorced or not? A review of research on the influence of divorce and marital conflict on children’s welfare. Research Studies in Education, 11, 171-180.
4. Zhang, L. F., Sternberg, R. J. & Fan, J. (2013). Revisiting the concept of “style match”. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83(2), 225-237.
5. Chen, C., & Fan, J. (2010). The applicability of the Parenting Style Index to Nanjing and Shanghai adolescents. Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Social Science), 6, 107-112.
6. Fan, J., & Wu, G. (2009). The effect of parenting styles and students' personality on their thinking styles. Psychological Science (China), 32(5), 1214-1217.