Selected Honors and Awards
Shanghai Rising-Star Program (2017)
Eastern Scholar (2016)
Chinese Gov. Award for Outstanding Students Abroad (2011)
TSMC Outstanding Student Research Award (2010)
Asia-Pacific College Robot Competition Championship (2008)
Dr. Xing Wu received her bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering from Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) China in 2008 and her PhD degree from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore in 2012 (supervisor: Prof. Kinleong Pey). Then, she worked at the Singapore University of Design and Technology (SUTD) and Southeast University (SEU). She is currently a professor at East China Normal University (ECNU) China. She has published more than 70 SCI journal papers including Nature Communications, Advanced Materials, Small, and Applied Physics Letters with more than 2000 citations. She holds more than 20 patents.
1. X. Wu*, C. Luo, P. Hao, T. Sun, R. Wang, C. Wang, Z. Hu, Y. Li, J. Zhang, G. Bersuker, L. Sun*, K. Pey*, “Probing and manipulating the interfacial defects of InGaAs dual‐layer metal oxides at the atomic scale”, Adv. Mater. 30, 1703025, (2018).
2. C. Luo, C. L. Wang, X. Wu*, J. Zhang, and J. H. Chu, “In situ transmission electron microscopy characterization and manipulation of two-dimensional layered materials beyond graphene”, Small, 13(25), 1604259, (2017). (Highlighted MaterialsViews)
3. C. Wang, X. Wu, Y. Ma, G. Mu, Y. Li, C. Luo, H. Xu, Y. Zhang, J. Yang, X. Tang, J. Zhang, W. Bao, C. Duan, “Metallic few-layered VSe2 nanosheets: high two-dimensional conductivity for flexible in-plane solid-state supercapacitor”, J. Mater. Chem. A, 6, 8299-8306, (2018).
4. C. Luo, X. Wu*, K. H. Yub, and L. T. Sunb, “In-situ interfacial manipulation of metastable states between nucleation and decomposition of single bismuth nanoparticle”, Phys. Status Solidi B, 1800442, (2018).
5. S. B. Liu, X. Wu*, D. D. Zhang, C. W. Guo, P. Wang, W. D. Hu*, X. M. Li*, X. F. Zhou, H. J. Xu, C. Luo, J. Zhang, and J. H. Chu, “Ultrafast dynamic pressure sensors based on graphene hybrid structure”, ACS Appl. Mater. Inter., 9(28), 24148, (2017).
6. H. Xu, X. Wu*, X. Li*, C. Luo, F. Liang, E. Orignac, J. Zhang, J. Chu, “Properties of graphene-metal contacts probed by Raman spectroscopy”, Carbon, 127, 491, (2017).
7. Y. B. Zhu, K. Zheng, X. Wu*, L. K. Ang*, “Enhanced stability of filament-type resistive switching by interface engineering”, Sci. Rep., 7, 43664, (2017).
8. X. Wu, S. Mei, M. Bosman, N. Raghavan, X. X. Zhang, D. Cha, K. Li, and K. L. Pey, “Evolution of filament formation in Ni/HfO2/SiOx/Si-based RRAM devices”, Adv. Ele. Mater., 1(11), 1500130, (2015).
9. M. Li#, X. Wu#, L. Li, Y. X. Wu, D. B. Li, J. Pan, S. J. Li, L. T. Sun, G. H. Li, “Defects-mediated phase transition temperature of VO2 (M) nanoparticles with excellent thermochromic performance and low threshold voltage”, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2(13), 4520, (2014).
10. X. Liu#, T. Xu#, X. Wu#, Z. Zhang, J. Yu, H. Qiu, J. H. Hong, C.H. Jin, J. X. Li, X. R. Wang, L. T. Sun, W. L. Guo “Top–down fabrication of sub-nanometer semiconducting nanoribbons derived from molybdenum disulfide sheets”, Nat. Commun., 4, 1776, (2013).
Selected Publications with Collaborators
1. X. Guo, G. Fang, G. Li, H. Ma, H. Fan, L. Yu, C. Ma, X. Wu, D. Deng, M. Wei, D. Tan, R. Si, S. Zhang, J. Li, L. T. Sun, Z. C. Tang, X. L. Pan, X. H. Bao, “Direct, nonoxidative conversion of methane to ethylene, aromatics, and hydrogen”, Science 344(6184), 616, (2014).
2. Y. W. Liu, X. Yuan, C. Zhang, Z. Jin, A. Narayan, C. Luo, Z. G. Chen, L. Yang, J. Zou, X. Wu, S. Sanvito, Z. C. Xia, L. Li, Z. Wang, and F. X. Xiu, “Zeeman splitting and dynamical mass generation in dirac semimetal ZrTe5”, Nat. Commun. 7, 12516, (2016).
3. D. Deng, X. Chen, L. Yu, X. Wu, Q. Liu, Y. Liu, H. Yang, H. Tian, Y. Hu, P. Du, R. Si, J. Wang, X. Cui, H. Li, J. Xiao, T. Xu, J. Deng, F. Yang, P. Duchesne, P. Zhang, J. Zhou, L. Sun, J. Li, X. Pan, X. Bao, “A single iron site confined in a graphene matrix for the catalytic oxidation of benzene at room temperature”, Science Advances, 1(11), e1500462, (2015).